Processing, please wait . . .
Members to quote for a job
If you are interested in quoting, please first e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the original e-mail with attachments.
Dear Service Providers;
REQUEST FOR A QUOTATION FROM A SERVICE PROVIDER TO OFFER MENTORING AND COACHING SESSIONS FOR AN EMPLOYEE AT AN EXECUTIVE LEVEL IN THE DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY(DST);
Kindly receive as attached the Terms of reference as a request for a quotation from a service provider to offer a Mentoring and Coaching Programme or Sessions for an employee(1) at an executive level at the Department of science and Technology (DST).
We refer to the Compliance and Mandatory documents which will accompany your quotations / proposals on the submission day of your quotation and or proposals which are the following:
- The quotation for this request;
- Completed and signed Standard Bidding Forms(SBD):- 4; 6.1 ; 8 & 9;
- Tax Clearance Certificate (TCS) or certified copy of the original;
- Black Economic Empowerment Certificate (BEE) or the certified copy of the original or the affidavit;
- Summary of your Company on the Central Supplier Database(CSD) report and lastly
- Profile of your Company (2 to 4 pages).
- Clear programme methodology;
- Detail proposal with cost breakdown;
- Detail CV with identifiable experience,.
- Indication of the projects undertaken by the service provider and references.
Please kindly note that the 80/20 Principle of Evaluation (preference point system) will be applicable to all Quotations and tender proposal received.
Please be advised of the closing date for the submission of proposals which is the 25 January 2019 at 4:00pm on this email, and physical documentation (proposals) deposited on this day by 4:00 pm in our Tender Box located at the reception area situated at the ground floor.
The physical address for the Department is DST Building 53, CSIR Campus, 627 Meirring Naude Road, Brummeria, Pretoria, 0184. Please address all SCM enquiries to Ms. Charlotte Nukeri at this number 012/843 6738(w) and Technical enquiries to Mr. Haggai Setumo and Ms. Dina Gwamba whose numbers are respectively 012 843 6710(w) and 012 843 6686(w).All submitted proposals must be directed to the attention of Mr.Vukile T. Melane at this number (012) 843 6669(w) and lastly switchboard number is (012) 843 6300(s).
Please be aware that all proposals(bid) or quotations will be evaluated based on the 80/20 principle of evaluation where BEE certificates and price are awarded points.
Supply Chain Management Practitioner
Supply Chain Management
Cell: 079 6492348©
Tel : +2712 843 6669
Fax : +2786 681 0101
E-mail : Vukile.Melane@dst.gov.za