Processing, please wait . . .
Access to the members-only section on the website which contains the opportunity for you to:
Upload your profile in the members’ directory
- Update your profile
- Access useful resources and research
- Access to a forum to discuss issues relating to research and best practice
- Networking Opportunities through our members; and participation in the coaching and mentoring community, including COMENSA Provincial Chapter Events
- Preferential prices at selected events which COMENSA endorses
- Marketing opportunities, including the use of an authorised COMENSA logo on your marketing material; participation in National Expo’s; advertising in the COMENSAnews; publishing articles in COMENSAnews and on the COMENSA website, as well as speaking at COMENSA events.
- Access to COMENSA’s Policy on Supervision, which reflects global best practice and research in the field of coaching and mentoring supervision.
- Recommended Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities to learn best practice from leaders in the fields of coaching and mentoring, plus access to resources, articles and research.
- Access to COMENSA’s ‘Build Your Practice” section which is filled with useful tools to help you do what you do – better and in less time.
- Access to special deals and discounts exclusive to members, negotiated specially on your behalf.
Your COMENSA JourneyIn order to begin your COMENSA Journey, you will need to sign up as a Friend of COMENSA. This will give you a user name and password to be able to log into the membership portal.
Once you have logged in, you will have various choices which include
Becoming a Student Member
Joining as an Organisation
Applying to have a Training Programme approved.
At a stage in your COMENSA journey, you may apply to be credentialed as a Coach or Mentor. We currently have SAQA approved designations for Coaches and are awaiting our SAQA designations for Mentoring.
We encourage the life-long learning of coaches and mentors.
You can log your Continuing Professional Development CPD points on the website.
Read more about Supervision and choose a COMENSA registered Supervisor.
Read about Research and evidence-based Coaching and Mentoring
COMENSA recognises individuals as members, although organisations may join COMENSA in one or more of the following categories:
2.1. Coaching / Mentoring Company
2.2. Strategic Partner members
For those companies who do not have coaching or mentoring as their core business, but align themselves with the professional COMENSA standards of coaching and mentoring and have internal or external coaches or mentors. These companies may pay the COMENSA fees for their coaches or mentors.